Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course
Please click here for more information about the Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course.
For more on-line training opportunities please click here.
Launch of RCRA Training Website
On March 3, 2017, the Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR) launched the RCRA training website. This RCRA training website is a result of EPA and states working together to provide easy access to a comprehensive compendium of RCRA training materials, including online courses and videos. Additionally, this workgroup developed Individual Development Plans (IDPs) which sort the training materials by subject matter area (e.g., basic curriculum, permitting, corrective action).
We hope this training website serves as a valuable resource to EPA and states to build and maintain expertise and institutional knowledge of the RCRA program. We intend to regularly update this website with new training materials as they become available.
We also announce that, with the launch of this website, we are making available brand new training on Waste Analysis Plans which follows publication of the updated 2015 Waste Analysis Plan Guidance.
If you do not currently have an account for the ERTPVU you will need to register and set up a password at https://ertpvu.org/Register.aspx and then login using your email and password at https://ertpvu.org/. Note: the RCRA training materials are only available to EPA, states, tribes, and other federal agencies.
CERCLA Education Center (CEC) Course News
See below for links to all the CEC training offerings we have scheduled (*new changes/additions in red):
- Managing Contracts: Focus on the Invoice - Denver, CO, June 23, 2017 [Cancelled]
- Removal Process for RPMs - Kansas City, MO, June 26-27, 2017
- Superfund 101 - Washington, D.C., June 26-30, 2017
- Waste Treatment, Transportation and Disposal - Kansas City, MO, June 28-29, 2017
- Triad Training for Practitioners - Atlanta, GA, July 11-13, 2017 [Cancelled]
- Fundamentals of Superfund - Las Vegas, NV, July 18-20, 2017
- Hazard Ranking System - Denver, CO, July 18-21, 2017 [Postponed]
- RPM 201 - San Francisco, CA, July 24-26, 2017
- IGCEs for RPMs: From Funding to Scoping - San Francisco, CA, July 27, 2017
- Managing Contracts: Focus on the Invoice - San Francisco, CA, July 28, 2017
- Best Practices for Site Characterization throughout the Remediation Process - Dallas, TX, Aug. 1-3, 2017
- Best Management Practices for Site Assessment, Site Remediation, and Green Remediation Footprint Reduction - Boston, MA, Aug. 7, 2017 [Cancelled]
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (RD/RA) - Boston, MA, Aug. 8-9, 2017
- Remedial Acquisition Framework Training Course - Boston, MA, Aug. 10, 2017
- Removal Process - Dallas, TX, Aug. 14-18, 2017
- Remedial Process - Philadelphia, PA, Aug. 21-25 , 2017
- Waste Treatment, Transportation and Disposal - Philadelphia, PA, Sept. 6-7, 2017
- Best Practices for Site Characterization throughout the Remediation Process - New York, NY, Sept. 12-14, 2017
- OSC 201 - Atlanta, GA, Sept. 19-21, 2017 *
- Waste Treatment, Transportation and Disposal - Atlanta, GA, Oct. 11-12, 2017
- Triad Training for Practitioners - San Francisco, CA, Oct. 23-25, 2017 [Cancelled]
- Incremental-Composite Soil Sampling - San Francisco, CA, Oct. 26, 2017 [Cancelled]
- OSC 201 - Edison, NJ, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017
- Removal Process for RPMs - Atlanta, GA, Nov. 14-15, 2017 *
- Groundwater High-Resolution Site Characterization (HRSC) - Dallas, TX, Nov. 15-16, 2017
Please check back regularly for updates to this schedule.
New Requirements for Entering Federal Buildings
The government has issued new guidelines regarding access to federal buildings. In the future it will be important to pay close attention to the location listed for a class, and if you are not sure whether or not the location is in a federal building, please contact the logistics/facility contact listed or the class information contact listed for further clarification. Please click here to review these new requirements and see what form(s) of identification you will need in the future.