Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course
Please click here for more information about the Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course.
For more on-line training opportunities please click here.
CERCLA Education Center (CEC) Course News
See below for links to all the CEC training offerings we have scheduled (new changes/additions in red):
- Incremental-Composite Soil Sampling - Chicago, IL, July 28, 2016
- Hazard Ranking System - Kansas City, MO, Aug. 2-5, 2016
- Preliminary Assessment and Site Inspection Training - Kansas City, MO, Aug. 9-11, 2016
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (RD/RA) - Philadelphia, PA, Aug. 17-18, 2016
- Remedial Process - New York, NY, Aug. 22-26, 2016
- OSC 201 - Chicago, IL, Sept. 12-14, 2016
- Waste Treatment, Transportation, and Disposal - Chicago, IL, Sept. 15-16, 2016
- [New date] Removal Process for RPMs - Atlanta, GA, Oct. 12-13, 2016 *
- Remedial Process - San Francisco, CA, Oct. 17-21, 2016
- [POSTPONED] RPM 201 - Boston, MA, Oct. 25-27, 2016
- Removal Process - Edison, NJ, Oct. 31-Nov. 4, 2016
- [New date] Superfund 101 - Atlanta, GA, Jan. 23-27, 2017 *
Please check back regularly for updates to this schedule.
New Requirements for Entering Federal Buildings
The government has issued new guidelines regarding access to federal buildings. In the future it will be important to pay close attention to the location listed for a class, and if you are not sure whether or not the location is in a federal building, please contact the logistics/facility contact listed or the class information contact listed for further clarification. Please click here to review these new requirements and see what form(s) of identification you will need in the future.