Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course
Please click here for more information about the Basic Overview of Superfund Online Training Course.
For more on-line training opportunities please click here.
2016 National Site Assessment Symposium (NSAS) Training Program
The 2016 National Site Assessment Symposium (NSAS) Training Program will be held Monday, June 27 through Thursday, June 30, 2016 at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing hotel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In conjunction with the training program, the EPA Site Assessment Managers and the Association of State and Territorial Solid Waste Management Officials (ASTSWMO) will hold business meetings on Monday, June 27, 2016.
The NSAS Training Program is open to EPA staff as well as Site Assessment stakeholders in other Federal agency, tribal, state, and local governments.
Registration for the training program is now open! To register, please visit www.trainex.org/nsas2016 and select the Registration link. Registration ends on Tuesday, June 7, 2016.
For additional information about the 2016 NSAS Training Program, including training being offered as well as travel and lodging information, please visit the training program website at www.trainex.org/nsas2016.
If you have questions regarding the training program, including travel and lodging, please contact Jodi McCarty, ICF, at email@example.com.
CERCLA Education Center (CEC) Course News
See below for links to all the CEC training offerings we have scheduled (new changes/additions in red):
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (RD/RA) - Denver, CO, June 8-9, 2016
- IGCEs for RPMs: From Scoping to Funding - Atlanta, GA, June 28, 2016
- Managing Contracts: Focus on the Invoice - Atlanta, GA, June 29, 2016
- IGCEs for RPMs: From Scoping to Funding - San Francisco, CA, July 12, 2016
- Managing Contracts: Focus on the Invoice - San Francisco, CA, July 13, 2016
- Legal Issues for RPMs and Attorneys- San Francisco, CA, July 14, 2016
- Remedial Process - Philadelphia, PA, July 18-22, 2016
- RPM 201 - Chicago, IL, July 25-27, 2016
- Incremental-Composite Soil Sampling - Chicago, IL, July 28, 2016
- Hazard Ranking System - Kansas City, MO, Aug. 2-5, 2016
- Preliminary Assessment and Site Inspection Training - Kansas City, MO, Aug. 9-11, 2016
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (RD/RA) - Philadelphia, PA, Aug. 17-18, 2016
- Remedial Process - New York, NY, Aug. 22-26, 2016
- OSC 201 - Chicago, IL, Sept. 12-14, 2016
- Waste Treatment, Transportation, and Disposal - Chicago, IL, Sept. 15-16, 2016
- [POSTPONED - new dates] Removal Process for RPMs - Atlanta, GA, Oct. 12-13, 2016 *
- Remedial Process - San Francisco, CA, Oct. 17-21, 2016
- RPM 201 - Boston, MA, Oct. 25-27, 2016
- Removal Process - Edison, NJ, Oct. 31-Nov. 4, 2016
- [POSTPONED - new dates] Superfund 101 - Atlanta, GA, Jan. 23-27, 2017 *
Please check back regularly for updates to this schedule.
New Requirements for Entering Federal Buildings
The government has issued new guidelines regarding access to federal buildings. In the future it will be important to pay close attention to the location listed for a class, and if you are not sure whether or not the location is in a federal building, please contact the logistics/facility contact listed or the class information contact listed for further clarification. Please click here to review these new requirements and see what form(s) of identification you will need in the future.