Office of Superfund Remediation & Technology Innovation (OSRTI)
This course is based on the document "Interim Policy on the Use of Permanent Relocations as Part of Superfund Remedial Actions" and will focus on the following topics:
- Making the decision: Is relocation a viable option at your site?
- Gathering household information: What do you need to know?
- What is a "reasonable expense"? What is not appropriate?
- How to work with the affected residents - Communication is key
- Dealing with stress and disruption
- Resolving disputes
||Completed - NFD
||June 28, 2005 at 8:30 AM
||June 30, 2005 at 12:30 PM
|For questions about this event, please
|This event will be held
|| Crowne Plaza Hotel San Francisco - Union Square
480 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
These maps are for getting a general idea of the location - they may not be 100% accurate.
Click here to view