Office of Superfund Remediation & Technology Innovation (OSRTI)
This course is based on the document "Interim Policy on the Use of Permanent Relocations as Part of Superfund Remedial Actions" and will focus on the following topics:
- Making the decision: Is relocation a viable option at your site?
- Gathering household information: What do you need to know?
- What is a "reasonable expense"? What is not appropriate?
- How to work with the affected residents - Communication is key
- Dealing with stress and disruption
- Resolving disputes
||U.S. EPA or invited U.S. ACE participants only
The 2 1/5 day Permanent Relocation course also is planned for delivery in San Francisco in June. Dates TBD.
||March 29, 2005 at 8:00 AM
||March 31, 2005 at 12:00 PM
|This event will be held
|| Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
201 S Columbus Blvd.
Columbus Ballroom C
Columbia Ballroom C
Philadelphia, PA 19106
These maps are for getting a general idea of the location - they may not be 100% accurate.
Click here to view