Office of Superfund Remediation & Technology Innovation (OSRTI)
This course is based on the document "Interim Policy on the Use of Permanent Relocations as Part of Superfund Remedial Actions" and will focus on the following topics:
- Making the decision: Is relocation a viable option at your site?
- Gathering household information: What do you need to know?
- What is a "reasonable expense"? What is not appropriate?
- How to work with the affected residents - Communication is key
- Dealing with stress and disruption
- Resolving disputes
||U.S. EPA or invited USACE registrants only
||November 30, 2003 at 1:00 PM
||December 2, 2003 at 4:00 PM
|For questions about this event, please
|This event will be held
|| EPA REGION 2 - exact location not yet determined