This webinar offers prospective Brownfields grant applicants and grant writers an opportunity to understand the FY-2011 Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants. Through this web-based training, EPA will provide participants with tips on writing a winning Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, or Cleanup grant proposal.
The targeted audience includes representatives of eligible Brownfields applicants, including states, tribes, local governments, quasi-governmental organizations, and non-profits, as well as grant writers. Participants should have a basic understanding of Brownfields sites and of EPA’s Brownfields program. Participants that will benefit the most from this training include those who have read the 2011 Guidelines (http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/applicat.htm) and started drafting their proposals.
Types of Brownfields Grants Available
Applicant and Site Eligibility
Overview of Threshold Criteria
Review of Ranking Criteria
Question and Answer Period
1. Understand the various types of Brownfields grants available.
2. Understand the applicant and site eligibility requirements for the grants.
3. Understand the threshold criteria requirements to ensure that proposals contain all necessary elements.
4. Gain knowledge of ranking criteria and valuable tips in order to prepare a competitive grant proposal.
5. Get answers to questions about the Proposal Guidelines.
Contact information for this webinar:
Olga Perry: 404-562-8534 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Norman: 404-562-8792 or via email at email@example.com
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.