REGULATORS ONLY - Title 5 enforcement and permitting staff at the local and state agencies and EP
The Title 5 Workshop will be a candid discussion of how local, state, and EPA offices are addressing current air operating permit issues - sharing what works and what doesn’t. EPA will provide a legal and policy update to bring everyone up to date and summarize the current administration’s priorities.
Proposed Workshop Agenda:
- Introduction and brief overview of workshop goals
- CAAAC Title 5 Task Force Recommendations - What is EPA going to do with them?
- AOP Fee Topics
- Declining AOP Revenues?
- Closed/Mothballed facilities not paying Title 5 Fees - what happens?
- Focus on Idaho’s registration and registration fees process
- AOP Renewal Status - Plans for issuing late renewals
- Greenhouse Gases
- New Major Sources for GHG only - Who are they? How will they be handled?
- Synthetic Minors - Example permit terms and how are they working
- Example GHG AOP/SOB Language
- Incorporation of PSD Permits into Title 5 Permits
- Incorporation of Consent Decree requirements into Title 5 Permits
- Fluctuating MACTs Status Update
- What about the "once in always in" policy?
- Legitimacy criteria for non-hazardous solid waste materials (i.e., by-products from wood products facilities)
- Permit conditions for biofilters under PCWP MACT
- Area Source Rules - How are these being incorporated?
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Status of Federally Reportable Violation
- AOP Compliance Tools
- Specialty Need-to-Knows
- New EPA Method 202
- Cure HAPs and Material Balance Calculations
- VOC Concentrator - a way to get more out of an existing RTO?
- Good Permit Practices - Highlights from the 2011 Washington State Title 5 Review
For general information contact Lynnette Haller, WA Dept. of Ecology
by telephone at 509-457-7126
via e-mail at LHUL461@ecy.wa.gov
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.