The second in a series of three internet seminars that will provide practical information on how to evaluate the technical suitability of capping, dredging, and monitored natural recovery (MNR) for contaminated sediments. Each seminar focuses on the issues and limitations associated with each option including information on designing remedies that maximize long-term effectiveness and minimize short-term impacts. Participants of the seminars will achieve the following objectives:
- Learn about the equipment for and design/implementation of capping and dredging
- Discuss key issues in evaluating and monitoring capping, dredging, and MNR
- Become familiar about resources, references, and Web sites useful in evaluating sediment remedies
- Dredging Equipment, Processes, and Operation (M. Palermo)
- Dredging Control Measures and Management (N. Francingues)
- Questions and Answers to follow each instructor's presentation
More information on and registration for the first and third seminars in this series is available through the CLU-IN Studio.
For general information contact Steve Ells
by telephone at 703-603-8822
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on this event is available,
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.
Archives of past CLU-IN internet seminars are available in the CLU-IN Studio at http://clu-in.org/studio/. You will be able to view the slide and hear an audio stream of the presentation as it occurred.
Previous Events (click to view/hide)