Urban Rivers Forum Meeting
• Meet other EPA and federal urban river partners;
• Facilitate the communication, coordination, and resolution of issues related to urban river sites and watersheds;
• Share innovative approaches;
• Foster consistency in decision-making; and
• Promote land revitalization and community outreach efforts.
Here are just a few of the topics planned on our agenda.
• The Passaic River: Coordinating Multiple Federal and Private Stakeholders
• Technical and Logistical Issues in Collecting and Coordinating Watershed-Level Data Sets: Examples Using the Anacostia and Elizabeth Rivers
• What is WRDA: The Water Resources Development Act Process and How Can it Work for You
• Defining Success for an Urban River Watershed
• Tour of City Creek Pilot
Previous Events (click to view/hide)