Learn how to:
- Paln and conduct communications with any stakeholder (Internal or External) on any issue (Safety, Health, Environmental, and Others) that impacts your organization's mission.
- Identify and prioritize stakeholders
- Recognize which communication skills are required in dealing with stakeholders who are supporters, straddlers, or opponents.
- Deal with
- Genuine Negative Emotions (anger, fear, irritation, frustration),
- Agendas (personal, economic, social, cultural, historical) and
- Perception of various Risks (safety, health, environmental, security, economic).
- Prepare for public meetings including Worst Case Scenarios.
For general information contact ChereAmie Bischoff
by telephone at 415-972-3234
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.
Previous Events (click to view/hide)