Instructor Methodology Emphasizing scenario-based training, this course puts participants "on the stand" in realistic courtroom situations while also engaging them as "jurors" or "judges" in evaluating how fellow participants testify.
Using instructor's demonstrations, audio-visual aids, courtroom scenario-based training, interactive discussion and training manual, participants will master techniques of effective courtroom testimony while being challenged, inspired and entertained.
Mastery skill areas include:
Upon course completion, participants will be prepared to win their courtroom confrontations. Participants will retain training materials for their continued use.
For general information contact Diane Ruthruff
by telephone at 206-553-5139
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The impact of attitude and beliefs on courtroom testimony;
- Guidelines for judging witness credibility;
- Writing a report that anticipates winning courtroom testimony;
- How to prepare the government's attorney;
- Winning direct examination techniques;
- Taking the opposing counsel by storm;
- Winning at cross examination;
- Rules of evidence that govern witness testimony.
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.
Previous Events (click to view/hide)