The purpose of the EPA Region 4 Environmental Management System (EMS) training workshop is to:
- Educate EPA and state attendees on EMS Systems
- Share information about the latest regulatory issues surrounding EMS systems
- Allow attendees to learn how to create an EMS through hands-on, small-group exercises and large group discussions
By the end of the training workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Tell what an EMS is
- Describe the regulatory basis for encouraging an organization to create and EMS
- Tell how to evaluate and fine-tune an EMS
- Explain how ISO14001 influences an EMS
Region 4 invites all State and EPA Environmental Regulatory Professionals to attend. No cost.
For general information contact Dense Housley
by telephone at 202-562-8495
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.
Previous Events (click to view/hide)